All of the covers sold through Auto Covers are subject to at least a 1-year warranty. Whether the product falls under the conditions of provided warranty or not is decided on a case-to-case basis.
In the unlikely event of you needing to use the provided warranty, here are the steps to follow:
- Please contact our Customer Support;
- Make sure to provide pictures/videos to our Customer Support, showcasing the problem or issue you are experiencing with your car cover;
- After careful consideration, our Customer Support specialist will contact you to talk about proceeding to the solution: which can either be repair or replacement of your car cover.
In case we agree to go forward with the replacement procedure, here is the approximate process you can expect:
- The customer will need to ship the car cover back to us. The terms of return shipping are outlined in our return policy guideline.
- As soon as we receive the car cover in our fulfillment center, we will inspect the product, provide you with a detailed report and offer either a replacement or refund option in accordance with our return policy guidelines.
The following cases will not be considered eligible for the warranty:
- In case there is any physical damage, other than you have initially indicated, to the car cover you sent back to us in the package;
- In case the customer doesn’t provide any proof that the cover doesn’t fit his/her car
- In case the customer doesn’t provide any proof of purchase, i.e., email. Invoice.